Client Forms & Documents
We have some essential forms that we require you to complete and information you will need to review before we can start your services. These are outlined below and are available at right to be reviewed, completed and submitted for your convenience.
- Frequently Asked Questions - a compilation of the most frequently asked questions that people have in relation to the care we offer.
- Charter of Rights & Responsibilities for Community Care - essential information for you to review on your rights and responsibilities prior to commencing home community care.
- Client Detail Schedule - to provide us with essential information prior to commencing services – MUST BE COMPLETED before services can commence.
- Terms and Conditions of Payment of Services – MUST BE COMPLETED before services can commence.
- Direct Debit Statement and Form - please read the service agreement prior to completing the form. Direct debit is a simple, secure and convenient way to make regular payments straight out of your bank, building society or credit union (financial institution) account.
- Service Request Escort/ Outing - this form is specifically for Escort and/or outing services and provides us with the essential information required and also includes the billing details for this service type.
- Comments & Complaints - information in relation to our DD comments and complaints policy and processes.
In preparation for commencing full time care, we also suggest a complimentary visit to your home to discuss aspects of your service requirements in greater detail and to customise the support we can provide.