Dutiful Daughters is committed to protecting your privacy. Where Dutiful Daughters has access to personal information in order to fulfill any obligations pursuant to the Agreement it will use its best endeavours:
(a) To comply with the requirements of privacy and personal information of all privacy legislation.
(b) Not to use personal information other than for the purpose of this Agreement unless:
- Authorised or permitted by law, or
- Authorised in writing by the individual or entity to whom the personal information relates but only to the extent so authorised.
(c) To ensure only authorised personnel have access to personal information.
Personal Information and Privacy Consent
In connection with the provision of our Services, Dutiful Daughters requires our Clients to provide us with their personal details, including their full medical history, so that we may properly assess and be proactive in addressing their health care needs and providing our Services to them.
We require their consent to collect personal or sensitive information about them, including medical or health related information, and to use the information in the following ways:
- To provide our Services in accordance with our Clients personalised care program.
- Administrative purposes in running our business and providing our Clients with our Services.
- Billing purposes, including compliance with Medicare and Health Insurance Commission requirements.
- Disclosure to others involved in our Clients healthcare which may include their GP, other doctors and specialists, paramedics and hospital staff.
- To comply with any legislative or regulatory requirements.
Our Clients can decline to have their personal information used in all or some of the ways outlined above but it may impact upon our ability to provide our Services or manage their health care, and to provide the best outcome for them.